Experiencing trouble or an error with access to your ebook. Here are common problems that may occur:
Most of our eBooks are published by Vitalsource OR Pearson+.
- The wrong book is appearing
If an item of a different title appears or if it is showing in the incorrect language please contact us via chat, email or phone for further assistance.
- It says, "Sorry you don't have access to that book."
This can show for any digital item. The item could be expired from the digital bookshelf if the duration has passed. If this doesn't appear under 'expired items' please contact us via chat, email or phone for further assistance.
- I am having issues with my VitalSource app.
If you have access to your eTextbook, and have technical issues within the VitalSource platform or app, you may contact VitalSource customer service at 1-855-200-4146 or visit their website HERE.
- I am receiving an error message that says, "an error occurred during the VitalSource redemption process".
There is likely an issue connecting to your eTextbook/Courseware with your account for an unknown reason.
- Step by Step Resolution
- Give up to 2 hours for the redemption process to complete and try again.
- If the issue is not resolved, please contact us via chat, email or phone for further assistance and we will have to send this to our ebook team to resolve.
- I am having issues with my Pearson+ ebook
Pearson support can be reached at: